- General Application 6th to 12th Grade
- Application Fee of $80
- School Report - including transcripts and current grades
- Recommendations - English Teacher Recommendation, Mathematics Teacher Recommendation, and Supplementary Recommendation (optional)
Academic Program Applicants
- The SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) is recommended for all students, especially applicants for financial aid.
Dance Program Applicants
- Audition is required. If you can't come for an audition, please submit the following digital photos:
- 1. standing (full length frontal and full length back in any attire);
- 2. splits in dance or gymnastic attire or other form-fitting clothes;
- 3. a bridge in dance or gymnastic attire or other form-fitting clothes
- A physical exam within the last 6 month.
Music Program Applicants
Audition is required. If you can't come for an audition, please submit the following:
- Digital standing photos (full length frontal and full length back in any attire)
- A link for an uploaded music piece.
Fine Arts Program Applicants
- Three sketches of people, one still life painting, and one drawing of something you feel is meaningful.
Financial Aid Applicants
Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.