Our Mission, Values and Profile of Graduates
Our mission is to nurture students to become well-educated individuals of exemplary moral character. To this end, we provide a rigorous college preparatory and classical arts education steeped in the traditional values of the West and the East.
Traditional Eastern and Western values provide a moral compass for our character.
To that end, we believe…
Integrity: Through integrity we uphold moral values and take responsibility for ourselves, others and society.
Compassion is the cornerstone of a moral and vibrant society. It nurtures empathy, kindness and concern for others.
Resilience: Perseverance lies in the resilience of students and teachers helping each other endure adversity on the journey to excellence.
Our Profile of Graduates
Northern Academy of the Arts graduates will have high moral character and grace rooted in traditional values and culture. They will be honest, compassionate and resilient in the face of adversity, but also possess the intellectual ability to make reasonable and informed decisions.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Critical thinker
- Intellectually honest
- Problem solver
- Integrates moral attitude into core identity
- Punctual, reliable, and disciplined
- Accepts responsibility for self and others
- Dignified and compassionate
- Graceful demeanor
Prepared for Life
- Equipped with broad knowledge and practical skills
- Global-minded and engages across cultures
- Self-motivated and independent
- Understands and applies social etiquette
- Knows how to listen and how to be heard
- Respects and values leadership
- Able and willing to follow rules and instructions