Northern Academy's Open House Online
Saturday, June 27 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
Location: Online, from your home
This online information session includes:
- A video introduction to the Northern experience
- Information about Northern's onsite and online summer camp (for ages 9-18)
- An overview of the free online classes being offered
Register at Here
Free Classes Register Here.
Time to be decided
1 Ashley Ave.
Middletown, NY 10940
1:00 PM: Doors open. Refreshments served.
1:05-1:25 PM: Campus Tour
1:30 –1:50 PM: Music Performances
1:50 – 2:15 PM: Summer Camp Information Session
2:15– 2:40 PM: Campus Tour or Northern Academy Information Session
2:40 – 3:00 PM: Campus Tour
Why Attend Northern Academy Open House
If you are considering Northern Academy as the school of your choice for your child, coming to the open house will benefit you immensely. And even if you aren’t, we hope you can still come so you can learn about our school environment. Here are five reasons you should attend our open house:
1. Student Tour Guides
- At our open house, you can get a full-campus tour that gives you an in-depth understanding of how the school works. Not only do you get a full view of our campus, you get to hear personal experiences from the student tour guide. This will help everybody get familiar with the school campus before the semester starts.
2. School Values
- Integrity, Compassion, and Resilience is what our school values most. Get familiar with why and how these traditional values affect the community here at Northern.
3. Get Familiar
- If your child is expecting to enroll in this school sometime in the future, the open house will help him/her know what to expect on his first day.
4. Personal Experiences
- Hear stories about experiences parents, teachers, and students had here at Northern. These will give you a better understanding of our school environment, and how life is here for students.
5. Learn more
- If you weren’t planning on sending your child to Northern, we hope you can come anyway. Our school is a very decent option, and at the open house you will learn why.
To conclude, we hope you can attend our Spring Open house for these reasons.
See you there,
8th grade, Academic student